Numbers 6: 24-26

The Lord bless you, and keep you; The Lord make His face shine on you, And be gracious to you; The Lord lift up His countenance on you, And give you peace. Numbers 6:24-26

Thursday, September 11, 2014

Black and White

House and Barn from Mormon Row-Tetons


It's my fault I know! I encouraged Bob to locate the black and white function on his camera. He found it and started having fun with it. Little did I realize I needed to remind him to put it back on color immediately! As a result, some areas in the Tetons are colorless. Actually, the pictures he's taken so far are awfully good. Here is a current sampling:

Mormon Row Barn
















Moose Creek-Tetons
















"Rockslide Daisy" with Bee

Gardiner River By Sheepeater Cliff in YS (West)

Gardiner River By Sheepeater Cliff in YS (East)

Bull Moose - 12 point rack!

Me doing a Pen&Ink and Watercolor of Gardiner River

Sheepeaters Cliff

1 comment:

  1. But the black and white are perfect for these shots
    I didn't know you were posting here I will come back and do a scroll donw later today .....Lis

    ReplyDelete