Numbers 6: 24-26

The Lord bless you, and keep you; The Lord make His face shine on you, And be gracious to you; The Lord lift up His countenance on you, And give you peace. Numbers 6:24-26

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Butt, Butt, Butt...

Well, this just could be fun! We have so many pictures of mammals walking away that I thought I'd post a bunch. I will list them in random order, but it's up to you to NAME THAT CRITTER!!



  Bob, Chipmunk, Barbara Snow...



 Hmm, butterfly (Okay, that's a gimme)...Mountain Sheep, Bison (Buffalo) - Male and Female, Ground Squirrel....





Customs Agent, Barbara (me), Black Bear, Grouse, Canadian Goose, ordinary cows...
 
 


 Total Strangers Ascending Steps, Grey Squirrel, Raven, Bull Elk, Female Elk...










Osprey, Marmot, Male Pronghorn, Lizard and Bo the Dog. Ok, I think that's it. Have fun!!

1 comment: